Barry R. Fabriziani, OD, FAAO
Primary Eyecare and Ocular Disease
Dr. Fabriziani aka: Doc Fab
- 1986-Present: Primary Eyecare and Ocular Disease Specialist at Fab Eye Care
- 1987-Present: Fellow of the American Optometric Assoc, F.A.A.O.
- 1997: Pennsylvania Optometrist of the Year Award
- 1990-1991: President of the Bucks-Mont Optometric Society
- 1986-1987: Residency in ocular diseases at Pennsylvania College of Optometry (currently known as Salus University)
- 1985-1986: Color Vision Research Grant, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- 1983-1986: Pennsylvania College Of Optometry B.S. and O.D.
- 1977-1981: Washington and Jefferson College, BA in Biochemistry.