Jon R. Fabriziani, OD
Dr. Jonathan Fabriziani grew up in bucks county and went to La Salle College High School. Dr. Fabriziani then went on to Villanova University where he excelled as a student athlete playing baseball and majoring in Comprehensive Science at the prestigious College of Liberal Arts and Science . He achieved All Academic Big East Honors all for 4 years. He then was accepted to #1 ranking optometric program in the world that is a cohort of 10 students at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. He received honors in all years for this optometry program.
Dr. Fabriziani did rotations at Wyomissing Optometric Center, Pennsylvania College Pediatrics, Pennsylvania College Primary Care, Salem VA Hospital. He achieved a perfect 4.0 in all four rotations while he served as a student-doctor. He trained with optometrist and ophthalmologist in managing advanced disease cases and also treated traumatic brain injury patients at his PCO rotation. Dr. Fabriziani excelled at contact lens fittings while at WCO and is one of his focuses today in practice.
At Fab Eye Care Center, Dr. Jonathan Fabriziani sees patients full time at Fab Eye Care Center providing routine and medical eye exams. Areas of interest are complex contact lens fits, premium IOL consultations in coordination with Dr. James Lewis, macular degeneration detection and glaucoma management. Dr. Jon was trained in Light Adjustable IOL education and adjustment fit post ops.
Dr. Fabriziani is a member of the Chester-Delaware Optometric Society and the Pennsylvania Optometry Association. He is active in the community and assists in advancing the eye field in cutting edge technologies and procedures. He is also involved in the young professionals group in Phoenixville.
Lastly, Dr. Fabriziani founded the dry eye program at Fab Eye Care that has brought on the latest practice patterns and treatments such as Miboflow, regenereyes, and IPL. With these latest techniques, Dr. Fabriziani is able to treat and manage the most difficult cases of Dry Eye.
Fab Eye Care Center:
- Dr. Jonathan Fabriziani sees patients full time at Fab Eye Care Center providing routine and medical eye exams.
- Areas of interest are complex contact lens fits, premium IOL consultations in coordination with Dr. James Lewis, and glaucoma management.
- Light Adjustable IOL education and pre-testing
Wyomissing Optometric Center:
- Trained with Dr. Glen Corbin who has over 30 years of private practice experience
- Associated with Saint Joseph’s Hospital.
Pennsylvania College Pediatrics:
- Performed routine pediatric care and visual therapy training
- Worked with traumatic brain injury patients in their recovery
Pennsylvania College Primary Care:
- Training with PCO faculty in seeing routine care including glaucoma, macular degeneration, and many others
- Salem VA Hospital
- Trained with optometrist and ophthalmologist in managing advanced disease cases
- Triaged emergency cases
Pennsylvania College of Optometry Honors Program:
- Accepted into top ranking optometry program in the world
- Accelerated Clinical Rotations
- Achieved Honors performances in all Clinical rotations
- All Academic Big East Honors all 4 years
- Comprehensive Science, Biology minor
- Participated in Vision screenings for Special Olympics