James S. Lewis, MD
Surgeon and Laser Specialist:
Cataracts (including those with Glaucoma), LASIK, Glaucoma, Laser Dry Eye, Corneal Transplantation
Dr. Lewis has been part of the practice for 28 years doing surgery for Fab Eye Care,
(formerly Phoenixville Eye Associates).
- 2005-Present: Director of Cataract, LASIK and Corneal Surgery at Salus University, College of Optometry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19141
- 1993-Present: Director of Cataract, LASIK and Corneal Surgery at Fab Eye Care Center (formerly Phoenixville Eye Associates)
- 1990-Present: Private Practice Ophthalmology, Refractive Surgery, Cornea and External Disease, Cataract and Intraocular Lenses.
- 1987-1990: Director of Cornea and External Disease and Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1987-1991: Director of Ophthalmic Cornea and External Disease, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1986-1987: Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, South Australia. Cornea, External Disease, and Anterior Segment Surgery Fellowship.
- 1983-1986: Duke University Eye Center, Durham, North Carolina.
- 1982-1983: Ophthalmology Residency. St. Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center, San Francisco, California. Internship.
- 1978-1982: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. MD.
- 1974–1978: Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey. AB. Mathematics.
Hassle Free Cataract Surgery
Eliminate the expense, inconvenience, irritation, and stress associated with postoperative eye drops. Fab Eye Care is the first practice in the region to fully embrace this simple and elegant technique. Arising from the groundbreaking work of Drs Gills and Liegner and validated by the European Endophthalmitis Clinical Trials, this upgrade is being provided without cost to all of our surgical patients.
We estimated savings of between $50 and $300 per eye. Removing the burden of timely and sterile drop administration, avoiding the mess of eye drop application, and preventing the anxiety of insufficient supply make Hassle Free eye surgery the next BIG THING.