COVID-19 Compliance & Requirements
We are in full compliance with all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19. This includes masks, social distancing, and disinfection of all common surfaces. Schedules and waiting times have been reduced to minimize potential exposure.
- You do not have fever, chills, shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a loss of taste or smell
- You have not had exposure to anyone with a flu-like illness within the past two weeks
- You wear a mask or equivalent facial covering over both your nose and mouth
- You agree to maintain social distancing
- You avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face
- You enter the office alone if possible
Why Choose Fab Eye Care?
Emergency Eye Care
We are always here for unplanned eye emergencies. We offer an emergency line open 24 hours a day, even on weekends.
Alcon’s PanOptix implant, a second generation trifocal, provides continuous focus without glasses for tasks like driving, reading, and computer use. PanOptix has been available outside the US for a half dozen years and it is driving the premium intraocular lens markets in Canada, Australia, and Europe. Our practice uses advanced intraocular lens power calculation methods to select the ideal PanOptix or PanOptix Toric implant for appropriate patients.
RxSight Light Adjustable Lens
Imagine an implant that can be fine-tuned after cataract surgery. An intraocular lens that can be precisely adjusted to your refractive needs. The Light Adjustable Lens is the breakthrough technology patients and surgeons have been demanding for years.
Dropless and Less Drops Cataract Surgery
Choose safer surgery and save $100 to $300 per eye.
Intraocular antibiotics administered at the time of eye surgery reduces risk. We have employed this technique on every appropriate procedure since 2014. By instilling antibiotics and steroids in the operating suite we reduce the need for postoperative drops saving patients $100 to $300 per eye.